Kamis, 16 Oktober 2008

The Place of Memories


This place is very wide and open. It's located in the center of my high school, SMA 3 Padmanaba Yogyakarta. There is only one tree in that place, which is a very big tree named "Karetan". And that's also the name we call this place.

It is crowded with the students who choose it as a place to study if they are bored with the classroom situation. It is also a nice place to have some chit-chat with our friends on the break time, because the tree makes the place shady. If you pay attention to that tree, it has a lot of branches that can make you feel the mystic.

Well, I loved to go there after going to the canteen. Sometimes I spent some hours after school time in the afternoon just for sitting and chatting my friends. We could watch some interesting activities in the school yard and take photos freely there.

But actually those are not only the reasons why this place is special to me. It keeps many memories. From the first time I was in my high school until I graduated, there were lots of precious things that I won't forget. Those things sometimes still cross my mind and that makes me want to treasure them all.

3 komentar:

  1. Wahahaah~
    so you love that tree??
    Hm... that's strange.. There are a lot of boys... but why do you love that tree?? XD XD
    *kidding*

  1. I think it not a nice tree. it was make me scream at that time. (angker), huge and wired. hehehe
    and why you love your S.H.C?
    I love my S.H.C but not as I love my secret place. hehehe

  1. well... it was nice to read your special place. Yet I'm a little bit wonder because there are many things still not clear to the reader including me. If don't mind, cuold you tell me, What the specific reason that make it special for you?