Kamis, 09 Oktober 2008

Always Be My Brother

Guess who he is! He he..
Well, he is my younger brother. But he looks older than me, right?
Maybe because I have a young and cute face. Ha ha..
His name is Hotman Christinus. He was born on 11th of October, 1991. Though people call him Hotman, it doesn't mean that he is a hot man. He's seriously cool. He he..
He has a short straight black spiky hair. His eyebrows are very dark and bold. He has a square face, a pointed noise, and narrow eyes. His skin is white but recently it's getting darker.

He is generally different with me. He is very quiet and he doesn't really like to speak a lot. He usually works individually and doesn't really want to be in a team. He also likes solving problems by himself and thinking very hard. Maybe if you just have a nodding acquaintance with him, you will think that he is a very introvert person.

But actually the fact is almost true. I have lived with him since he was born. We've known each other for a very long time. He is actually kind and humble. He also has a few close friends and many companions. But maybe sometimes he just loves to work alone, and he prefers one-on-one sports to cooperative sports which usually need a team-work. For example, he chooses playing chess or badminton rather than basketball or soccer.

I think he always tries to help me. He is very good in some things that I'm not really in to it. He can handle those things so that I can rely on him. We can complete each other.
He also always tries to listen to me. We rarely fight but also rarely share our feelings. But I can see the way he showed that he cares for everything I said.

I hope we will still keep our peaceful relationship as usual.

4 komentar:

  1. Wow,,
    Are you twins ha??
    Wakakaka..
    ^.^

  1. Hagshagshags...
    Is that your brother??
    I don't believe it.
    He looks like a chinese boy....
    Hm... (~.~'') *thinks*

  1. Your story about your brother make me miss my brother too. Hehe...

    I think it's good for boy if they don't talk much just like your brother.

    But the bad side is: it is very hard to share with them because they are just to silent. That's what I feel every time I share something with my brother.

    Do your brother also make you feel the same thing like what I feel with my brother every time you share something to him??

  1. Hotman is one of my tutorial friends. It is true that Hotman only speaks a little. He is very kind and care to others. He is really good at computer, maybe the best in my tutorial group.