Rabu, 29 Oktober 2008

A Mysterious Object

I bought this thing about six months ago. It's still half-filled with the liquid inside. Maybe because I am not ofen using it. Actually this thing is close enough to me, because I tend to bring it anywhere in my bag.

It's small and has a cover on the top. The case is usually made of aluminium, plastic, or glass. There is a pushing button inside it. Generally, it is a bottle-shaped thing. But it is slimmer and more colorful.

It is one of my favorite things because it can make me feel fresh. It has some advantages for women, for example, giving a confidence and an attractive sense to people. We can know whether people using it by smelling the fragrant aroma. It is commonly expensive, except the unoriginal one. The liquid inside, which is essential oil, is a mixture of such complex ingridients and odorants.

So, can all of you guess what it is??

3 komentar:

  1. is it perfume?
    the body shop one?
    hehhehee.

  1. I Think it's a parfume too..
    I agree with Shelly...^-^
    Am i right???

  1. perfume??right??